Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Day Early and ...

I know that I usually post the PHOG on Sundays but I will be away from a computer this Sunday so ... you're getting it today.

I had a short work week this week because we went to the Thursday night Virginia Tech - Clemson college football game. Night games are so much fun. Here are a few shots - fans, players, fireworks, the band.











Oh, yeah, the HOKIES won this game. YAY!!!

On the way back I had hoped to catch some of the fall color in the Virigia mountains. But it was raining. We stopped at a winery and tasted (and bought) some wine. The vineyard looked so dismal because it was the end of the season AND it was raining.



Our friend Melanie posed for some maternity shots. I have to process what I took but here is a portrait of her with her husband, our friend Jeff. I like the looks that they have in this one.



PHOG will be back on it's regular schedule next week (Sunday, November 5) with some of the maternity photos AND images from our Florida vacation!!!

No comments: