Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Squirrel In Need Of A Handout

I got my new Nikon 18-200 mm VR lens this week. And I was all excited to use it alot this weekend but ... the weather was bad ... and I was tired ... and it just didn't work out the way I had hoped.

But I did shoot some pictures this week.

On Wednesday before heading home for the day, I took a walk around Lafayette Park. This is the park right near the White House. Not much going on at the White House that day.



Although there was a squirrel in need of a handout.



On the way to the Metro, I saw an American flag reflected in the VA building. I thought that it was kind of interesting.



I had hoped to take pictures of Joe and his friends who joined us out at the Chesapeake Bay on Friday night and Saturday. But the weather was rainy and grey and was hampering my creativity. Evir came out the the pier with me so I shot some pictures of her.





This last shot was not from this past week. It was from the Virginia Tech football game the week before. My friend and co-worker, Jon, has season tickets right next to our seats. Here he is happy. Unfortunately that did not last since Tech lost that game. :(



Remember. There is a sign up form below so that you can get word when I post a new PHOG entry. And if you are thinking of holiday portraits, contact me.

Link:

Beyond Mere Words Photography (that's me): http://www.beyondmerewords.com

No comments: