Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble - Flash

Thanksgiving (and my birthday) is now past. I dragged out the tripod, set the timer, and the only one missing from our holiday family shot is Ivan, our dog. He was under the table hoping for scraps.



This was another weekend for me to work on portfolio building and get some additional practice with shooting children (which can be quite a challenge). On Sunday a few more of my “photography” friends brought their kids by to help me out. It was a "boys" weekend. There were lots of great shots. Here are a few of the best ones.











More on the photography front … I got an Epson Photo R1800 printer for my birthday (what a great husband I have). I am now trying to figure out exactly how it works so that I can get some nice prints out of it.

Until next Sunday.

No comments: