Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Getting ready for the holidays

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then it will be Christmas and Hanukah and New Years and ... YIKES.

This week I took holiday card pictures for my friends the Peters. They have cute twin 4 year old boys. Our dog, Ivan, likes it when they come for dinner because he gets to "clean up" under the table where they eat.


I signed up to have a table of my work at the GNOC (Girls Night Out Club) holiday party. While I have a small portfolio of work, I made a push this weekend to expand my portfolio. Several of my photography friends answered my call for help and brought over their very photogenic kids to help me out. Here are a few of the best shots ... though there were a few others that I will be using as well.












Watch the PHOG next Sunday for Thanksgiving and more portfolio building shots.

No comments: