Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 20, 2006

What I see everyday

I work across the street from the National Geographic Society buildings in Washington, D.C. In the area between the buildings, there is a nice pool area with several large boulders. One day I had this idea that it would be cool to take a portrait of someone reflected in one of the boulders. I haven’t found a victim yet so this week I practiced the technique on myself and did a few self portraits. I really like how they came out.





The National Geographic buildings are quite interesting but so is the building that I work in, Sumner Square. It is actually comprised of three buildings, the historic landmark the Sumner School, the former Magruder School and a building connecting them all (with no name).



Links:



Next weekend I'm going to shoot my first maternity photos. I've seen so many great shots of pregant women. I hope that I will do a good job.



See you next week.

No comments: