Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, March 01, 2009

New Ways to Post my Images


My parents., originally uploaded by Nadia McIlhany.

I've been spending a lot of time on Flickr lately. I've been working on several self-portrait projects. The main project is "fiftytwo" - one self-portrait a week for a year. I have completed 4 weeks now. Once a week is not such a big time commitment - although I was scrambling this week - mostly my own fault. I also have joined the Flickr Group Roulette group. This is also a self-portrait group and the theme changes daily. Luckily you only need to participate when you want to. I've done a few.

While playing on Flickr, I noticed that I can link to my blog and facebook pages directly from Flickr. I'm experimenting with this interface. If it works out well, I may start posting all my blog entries this way.

We'll see.

This is a shot of my folks at my sister's house. We went there for dinner last night to celebrate my niece's 16th birthday. I'm not sure when she got to be 16. I remember just the other day ... but that is a story for another time.



If you want to take a look at my Flickr photostream, click on the photo of my parents above.

No comments: