Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 04, 2009

City Stuff

While in NYC for work, I've had the chance to get some shooting done. This was the shot of my hotel, the Embassy Suites WTC, and the Irish Hunger Memorial, last night.

I took a walk before breakfast and starting work this morning. Although it wasn't raining during my walk, it had been raining earlier and the water droplets were on the overhang on the entrance to my hotel. I saw it and pulled at the camera for one last shot for the day.

I thought that it might also look good in B&W. Which do you like better?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Nadia, I'm voting for the one in color. I think the grey blue is more evocative than the b&w. The natural frame works so well!

Charles said...

I'm also going to vote on the color. The color photo makes me feel like I should grab an umbrella whereas the B/W one looks sort of like a painting of a building which is old and peeling.