Share This Blog!!!

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Holidays



The holidays are well upon us and that means that we are busy busy busy. I missed a PHOG entry last week due to my participation in my first 2 art shows. Not bad experiences. Time will tell if they were successful.

This weekend, we went to my family holiday party on Long Island, NY. Since I had the camera, I didn't make it into any of the pictures. I'm still having focus issues with the D200 - especially in a night time party situation. But I got some fun expressions - especially from my immediate family.



What a cute elf ...





... and deer.



I know that they must be saying ... here she comes again with that camera ... will I ever be safe? ... probably not.









Whatever holidays you are celebrating ... may they be happy. Until next week.

No comments: